The delivery options are available as soon as you receive an e-mail and SMS by GLS with information about your parcel. GLS lets you know when your order is likely to arrive, even giving you a three hour delivery time frame. Then you know if someone is there that day to accept the parcel.
If this is not the case, your next steps are very simple: You click on the link in the e-mail and can directly access the delivery options for your parcel.
The delivery options at a glance
- Delivery to a chosen Point Relais®
- Delivery to the same address on a specific date (four dates following the date of sending are available)
- Grant a signature release authorisation
- Delivery to a new address (+ 24 hours)
- Collection at a GLS depot